This well received one hour session is back by popular demand for those who missed it. It will provide delegates with an understanding of the work of the CES and the model employment documentation provided by the CES for use in all Catholic schools and academies
Who is this training suitable for?
This training is essential for Catholic Senior Executive Leaders, Headteachers, Deputy Headteachers, school HR Professionals, business managers and other senior school administrators as well as Chairs and Vice Chairs of Governors.
Benefits and extent of this training
This training falls in to two parts and will support the enhancement of knowledge of CES contracts, policies and procedures and why they should be used in all Catholic schools and academies.
Part 2: This is due to take place on 10th February will be led by the BDES Team and will look at the practical application of these policies within the Diocese of Brentwood.
This event will be facilitated by Keri Goddard, a Solicitor in the CES legal team. The session is designed to encourage interaction and discussion and the sharing of best practice.
• The Catholic Education Service – who we are and what we do
• A brief history of Catholic education
• Why does the CES produce model documents for Catholic schools? Do schools have to use them?
• The different types of model documents produced by the CES
• Presentation of real life scenarios: when being a Catholic voluntary aided school or academy may alter legal/HR advice and when it will not
• Answers to some frequently asked questions
Rob Simpson, Maria Shepherd and Cathy McKenna from the BDES Team will also be in attendance to provide a Diocesan perspective.
For further information and to book a place on this course please follow this link