Towards a Culture of Safeguarding:
E-Learning Safeguarding Awareness
The Catholic Trust for England and Wales has purchased a package of e-learning programmes which are available to all members of the Catholic community free of charge, as part of the Church’s ongoing commitment to safeguarding.
Each module offers training on the following subjects:
- Child Exploitation
- Child Protection
- Child Protection Refresher
- Domestic Abuse: Children and Young People
- Mental Capacity
- Online Safety
- Safeguarding Adults
- Safeguarding Adults Refresher
- Understanding Anxiety
- Understanding Low Mood and Depression
- Understanding Self-Harm
What do I need to do to access this training resource?
To register your interest please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your email should contain your name and your role (for example: Clergy or Religious, Safeguarding Representative, volunteer other).
- The safeguarding administrator will then register your email address with EduCare.
- You will receive a welcome email from EduCare inviting you to set your password which will then allow instant access to the training programmes.